GITEC 2015: Clouds Really Do Let Federal IT Teams Shift Focus to Mission
Migrating systems operations to the cloud lets three agencies provide more services to programs and scale up to meet needs.
For more coverage from the GITEC Summit 2015, visit our event page.
- Kimberly Hancher, CIO, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Maria Roat, Chief Technology Officer, Transportation Department
- Adriane Burton, CIO, Health Resources and Services Administration
- Agencies reap value from handing off day-to-day functions to cloud servcies providers.
- Taking a hybrid cloud approach lets agencies integrate variety of cloud services.
- Fewer staff members are needed to support some services.