Imagine Nation ELC 2022: Federal CIOs Share Their Zero-Trust Goals
Each federal agency is on a yearslong IT modernization journey that involves meeting the mandatory zero-trust executive order by 2024. As they work to raise the bar on cybersecurity across government agencies, they are focused on funding, strategy and tools.
Check out more of our coverage from Imagine Nation ELC 2022 here.
- Clare Martorana, Federal CIO, Office Of Management and Budget, Executive Office of the President
- Sheena Burrell, CIO, National Archives and Records Administration
- Lawrence W. Anderson, Deputy CIO, Department Of Commerce
- Zero trust is a crucial part of providing seamless and secure customer service when accessing government services.
- The Office of Management and Budget is focused on helping agencies determine the best path forward and helping them measure the effectiveness of those efforts.
- Agencies are also seeking funding to bring zero trust to fruition, which could involve applying to the Technology Modernization Fund for incremental funding.