GITEC 2015: Tackling Security on Multiple Fronts
We dive into security challenges feds face now, from making millennials aware and keeping mobile users safe to layered cloud protections and continuous monitoring.
For more coverage from GITEC Summit 2015, visit our event page.
- Gary Galloway, Deputy CIO for IT Assurance, State Department
- John Sprague, Deputy Chief Technology Officer for IT, NASA
- Maria Roat, Chief Technology Officer, Transportation Department
- Adriane Burton, CIO, Health Resources and Services Administration
- Millennials require training to understand the privacy and security implications within a large organization.
- The ever-expanding use of mobile devices creates the potential for new vulnerabilities.
- As agencies embrace hybrid clouds, the need for integrating multiple security technologies becomes critical.
- Security oversight is the job of both the IT and systems security staffs, as well as the business program managers.