GITEC 2013: Making the Most of Mobility
Game-changing technologies let users remain productive from anywhere.
- Sanjay Sardar, CIO, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Mark Day, Director, Office of Strategic Programs, Integrated Technology Services, Federal Acquisition Service, GSA
- Jeff Day, Chief Technology Officer, Veterans Affairs Department's Central Office IT Support Services
- Rod Turk, Chief Information Security Officer and Director of the Office of Cyber Security, Department of Commerce
- Ken Rogers, Chief Technology Strategist and Director of the IT Strategic Planning Office, State Department
- Keith Trippie, Executive Director, Enterprise System Development Office, Department of Homeland Security
- Many agencies are movng from notebook computers to lighter devices such as tablets to meet the demands of traveling workers.
- Security concerns have lagged behind mobility advances, but they're catching up.
- DHS' Carwash effort is speeding mobile app development by automating security and usability scans as well as testing.