While the IC’s research organization looks into adding security to cloud environments, in the here and now, intelligence agencies are sharing more data.
With tight travel budgets and a greater focus on the environment, organizations are increasingly hosting virtual meetings that bring together far-flung participants. Just as setting an agenda in advance is key to effectiveness, so too are the technology tools deployed in the conference room.
1. WHITEBOARD: The PolyVision eno 2610 next-generation interactive whiteboard catalyzes the creative process. The product works with magnets, markers or a stylus and doesn’t require any cords or cables.
2. CONFERENCING: The Citrix GoToMeeting web conferencing tool allows users to share computer applications in real time.
3. WIRELESS POINTER: Make your point with the Targus Wireless Presenter with Laser Pointer. The peripheral sports an ergonomic design and controls presentations from up to 30 feet away.
4. VIDEO CONFERENCING: If they can’t be there in person, high definition is the next best thing. Designed for simplicity, the LifeSize Express High Definition Video Conferencing System includes a codec, camera, microphone and remote control.
5. VOICE OVER IP PHONE: The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G is a full-featured, IP-based, hands-free conference station suitable for use on desktops and in conference rooms or executive suites.
6. PROJECTOR: Take the show on the road with the InFocus IN1102 digital projector, which offers a high degree of mobility thanks to a compact case. The device displays content from a traditional or widescreen computer.