Today's office is wherever the user is, right? But what about presentations? Feds on the go need portable, plug-and-play peripherals that pack away quickly but still deliver peak performance. Take the show on the road and make the agency's message shine with some nifty technology tools for presentations:
1. PROJECTOR: Weighing less than 3 pounds, the InFocus IN1100 projector packs powerful performance with DisplayLink technology for fast setup.
2. REMOTE: Take control with the Mobile Edge Express Presenter Plus remote control. The USB adapter is slim enough to store inside the remote control, which in turn can be stowed in a notebook computer’s card slot so there’s nothing to lose.
3. WINDOWS 7: The Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate editions of the Microsoft Windows 7 operating system feature presentation settings that let notebook users turn off screen savers, system notifications and other distractions.
4. PRESENTER: Leave your notebook behind and deliver Microsoft PowerPoint presentations from a BlackBerry with Research In Motion’s BlackBerry Presenter. The gadget uses Bluetooth and connects to a projector or monitor.
5. SMARTPHONE: The RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone sports a large, high-resolution screen that creates a vivid viewing experience for the mobile user.
6. TRAVEL CASE: Protect your precious projector with the InFocus Travel Case, which offers ample padding and room for a few other goodies.
7. PROJECTOR: Make your presentations brilliant with the NEC NP43; it displays bright images in a compact, lightweight and easy-to-use form factor.