May 21 2013
MOC 2013: Driving Innovation in the Data Center
CIOs discuss the people and technologies that improve processes.
- Gadi Ben-Yehuda, IBM Center for the Business of Government
- Xavier Hughes, Labor Department; Kirit Amin, Commerce Department
- Keith Tucker, Health and Human Services Department
- Casey Burns, General Services Administration
- People and processes are trickier to address than the technology.
- Evaluate best practices from outside and incorporate the ones that work.
- Foster collaboration and teamwork.