MOC 2013: Federal Agencies Deliver Despite Tight Budgets
With a challenging financial outlook and sequestration weighing heavily on agencies, IT finds clever ways to do more with less.
- Kirit Amin, Commerce Department; Xavier Hughes, Labor Department
- Casey Burns, General Services Administration
- Linda Cureton, Muse Technologies
- Telework not only boosts efficiency, but improves morale and worker satisfaction.
- Putting paid transaction data into the hands of contractors aids price benchmarking.
- Cloud hosting saves hard dollars to free up budgets.